The Rise of Broken Heart Syndrome
- What are the things that are adding “noise” to your life?
- Are you adding extra stress to your life by being a “people pleaser”?
- What is the outside pressure that you just have to learn to manage?
- What are things that you have taken on but don’t have the margin for?
2 Corinthians 10:5 “…and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.”
Philippians 4:7-8 “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
- What thoughts are getting your attention?
- Are they productive?
- How can you find balance in your daily life?
- Your balance and someone else’s aren’t necessarily the same.
- When you start the day off with intention, you can manage the unplanned parts of the day better!